Wednesday, February 20, 2008

my encounter with the ghost........

Let me share this with all of you,
Last month i went to my uncle, he lives in a very remote areas of india where there is almost nothing to entertain you,even then there is one thing that was pushing me to go there and it was the interesting horror stories ,according to all the villagers that are residing in the village,there is a ghost living in the rest house of the village it seems a bit scary to hear but it is true but i was looking for some interesting things for the seek of entertainment and good time decided to go there and find out whats really there that makes villagers to be scared,and i went to the rest house(haunted place) located in the jungle areas with my cousin he was a bit scared but i convinced him some how and took him to the scary place along with me,i did not know i was going to experience something that i never experienced and believed earlierin my life,i entered in the house it was the evening time,it was very dark inside and there was no electricity whatsoever ,you guys would not believe what i saw as i entered to the main hall suddenly there was a sharp light coming from no where i could not figure out the source from where that sharp beam of light was coming even then me and my scared cousin carried on to go to the bed room ,there was a lock at the bedroom door we started to look for the keys to the bedroom but when we turn around we saw the room's lock was broken i dont know who had done that but there were so many series of events that we encountered there after going through all these events i was really scared to death me and my cousin we both changed our mind and ran away from there we felt somebody was right behind us ,we had a huge relief once we entered to our uncle's house me and my cousin would never forget this scary event ever in our life.......
i would request you all to share your scary stories with us to keep the interaction goin on....

4 comments:

Stanley said...

Aw....SHIT. I never want to see a ghost...interesting story :)

acheiver said...

thanks for comment!

blessedmom said...

what a scary story but i like it! :) very interesting! thanks for visitin' my site and droppin' a comment. i really appreciate it. have a scary, i mean, great day! jk :)

blackberry said...

well that is really scary. well anyways, can you read my blog too.

www.earnperwordyoutype.blogspot.com

hope you will read it. it is an invatationn to join in paid to post forum just like mylot. but this one pays 3 cents per post and so it is easier to earn here. formerly owned by indian. now the forum is owned by canadian. this is really one paying site. see more about it in my blog thanks.